Based on independent research from The Association of Magazine Media, advertisers need to maintain magazine spending even as they add online and social media activity. The reasons include:
- Magazines are the most consistent medium in driving results across the purchase funnel.
- Magazine advertising beats online advertising in boosting purchase intent.
- Magazines out-perform other media to influence prospects to start an online search.
- Print ads rank as the #1 offline source in driving "actionable" web traffic.
- Video on magazine websites lead all other media in driving visits to a company's website.
- More 18-34 year-olds read magazines and they read more issues on average than ten years ago.